britains 75/7480 2009 release

Paul Palmer

after ringing rc2 and massey i have found out that the britains 7580 IS  a printing error on a couple of model web sites and it is a massey 7480,  apparently the list of 2009 britains releases should not have been released to the public and the model is due first half of 2009 hope this helps ,paulali

• 2 weeks later...

just got the britains trade catalogue, it shows a blacked out image of a mf 7580 saying " actual machine not yet launched" ,so i might have to retract what i said ,but 2 contacts at mf said no 7500 range unless they dont want to tell me and the other contact at mf who deals with mf models said its a missprint in the catalogue cant see britains making that error, will now just have to wait and see hope i have not mislead anybody paulali

just had a proper look through the 2009 britains catalogue they do make printing errors the steyr 375 and case ih jx1075 are both listed as  case ih mx 310 also the nh 980 combine and cx 880 combine and also the case ih 8010 combine have been dropped from the range along with the jd 9880i combine perhaps and this is just a guess is that there 2nd release of models may contain some new combines , paulali

it should be accurate talked to the appropriate people ,paulali

mmmm we'll see!!, recent models havent been really have they as we all know!! :D :D :D

cant see accurate and RC2 in the same sentance....yet :-\ :-\ :-\

mmmm we'll see!!, recent models havent been really have they as we all know!! :D :D :D

cant see accurate and RC2 in the same sentance....yet :-\ :-\ :-\

No me neither how can they expect to keep up with siku and UH if they can't even decide what they are making anymore??

nh 980 combine and cx 880 combine and also the case ih 8010 combine have been dropped from the range along with the jd 9880i combine perhaps and this is just a guess is that there 2nd release of models may contain some new combines , paulali

Thanks for clarifying the position re the MF.

I suspect we may see the CX rebadged as an 8080 or 8090.  The CR has already had its decal updated from CR960 to CR9060 and CR9080 in the States, so I would imagine we will see it as a CR9080.  Both these would be on a 6 month dealer exclusive though, so wouldn't feature in the main toy catalogue yet.

The JD 9880i has already been replaced by the S960i.

The Case-IH is a possibility for an updated moulding as the new Axial Flow range have slightly different panelwork. We shall have to keep fingers crossed and wait and see. 

Why the surprise that the T6070 is a rebadged TS135A?  The 6070 was issued in the States last March, so we have already seen it!

• 4 weeks later...

will be the updated cab version of the 7 seires i say, hence the vaugness on the numbers and pics, they won't want to get caught out like they did with the 7200 combine, they went by prototype pics and got the numbers wrong, guess mf and britains aint making the same mistake again