britains 75/7480 2009 release

Paul Palmer

Well, you've got the catalogue, you have look :) The picture isn't too clear, but it the number on the side looked to me like 6435.  Looking again, I can't be sure of the third digit, but it is certainly 64*5.  Either way the pic is a definately a 6400 series tractor  ;)

It is also a 'Highway' model with the high vis cab with no right hand 'B' pillar,  so I doubt if that is actually what we will get as the toy. Best to stick with 7465 I think

I would think they have just used a convenient pic, rather than having the correct one ::)

Yeah it is nice to hear the bring out a new massey! and even iff the cab is wrong you can adjust it (like you already said Sean) whit the UH MF5480 cab and arches.

Now whe must hope that MF alowes more massey's in miniature in the future!

Yeah it is nice to hear the bring out a new massey! and even iff the cab is wrong you can adjust it (like you already said Sean) whit the UH MF5480 cab and arches.

Now whe must hope that MF alowes more massey's in miniature in the future!

it use to be william britains now its run by arthur britains or was it half a job done britains?

RC racing champions or racing (ahead) Willy ups? the toy manufacturer