MF 3070

fronts look ok to me mate, seena few arround (different makes) with bigger fronts than normal, think they water ballast them instead of front weights, we used to runa 690 on bigger trailer type tyres and hubs when seeding, ok 2wd, but they helped sperad the weight of the home made front packer which was bolted on the front on a straight up and down ram, wasnt on a front linkage

hardly stunning pete , there are others here including yer self that do stunning conversions , me ?  i do manageable ones  :D

mjb dont put your self down mate yours is as good as the pros on here mate

i like all your convos they look grand even if they are rrrrrrred  :P

mjb dont put your self down mate yours is as good as the pros on here mate

i like all your convos they look grand even if they are rrrrrrred  :P

ahh i'm not putting myself down mate , i know my capabilities , & i think what i do is good , but i don't go to the lengths some of you chaps do with the cab detail,mirrors etc , it's the very small detail to me that creates the difference between a good conversion & a stunning conversion , but i'll take the praise deserved or not, after all you're all bonkers  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks rhys

yes sean , there's a severe chance i probably will at some point  :)

will also try & copy the rear window as well , for when i eventually convert the plastic version 3070

let me know how you get on with the rear copying, i could do with a few, so far the easiest way i have found is your tick tac box way, lot easier than my normal way of doing them, as you can bend them sides right then fit it into the cab frame to mark it ready for cutting ect,