Ferrits small collection

ferrit

It won't stay this way for long Ferrit. You just wait. I give it twelve months and then take another photo and draw a comparison (on your bank statements!)  :D :D

Ahhh so true :D

Neu Farmsland Claas 936 RZ with loader (not brilliant quality, a bit plasticy but the lights and motor make it interesting).

DSCF0289.jpg

Loader removed

DSCF0296.jpg

Last one

DSCF0298.jpg

Whoops I did it again, my wife's gonna kill me!

Siku Claas Axion 850

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

above fitted with Kuhn Shredder (from same box).

DSCF0314.jpg

UH Fendt 2900V baler

DSCF0320.jpg

Shown here behind my 936

DSCF0325.jpg

Just out of interest the UH doesn't hitch brilliantly to the Siku, are there any easy fixes for this?

And that concludes this months round of buying, (Unless I happen to see a absolute bargain ;))

Right I promise the next 4 items really are it for this month

First up

UH MF 8690. I popped into the Massey dealer that's a stones throw from work whilst going to buy my dinner and came out with this beauty. Super detail but fragile as hell, defiantly not one for little ferrits hands.

DSCF0373.jpg

Last one

DSCF0371.jpg

Cheers guys, the pictures are just done on the kitchen table. I could do with something white as a backdrop and a bit better lighting to do them really well. Either that or a decent diorama /Yard to set them in. Oh God it doesn't stop does it!