transit van (open side door)

Nice idea Mike,  ;) just needs an MF or JD dealers name on now!  ;D

when i decide a name for my workshop all 3 vans and the chevy will get sign writing ;)

sean, the inside is grey, havent painted it but may "ply line" the inside with paint, hope to add more extras in the back, need some sort of racking like the service vans had were i used to work

Blooming great Mike.... that looks really well... what about a REAL ply lining mate... you can get some really thin ply from model shops... almost 'veneer' really... go for it mate... that really would put the cherry on the cake I reckon  ;)

dont think my skills are that good :(

re the side door issue, alot of vans have a sliding door on both sides ;) not sure on transits thoe :-\  mechanics i know use the r/h door as its closer to there tools after getting out the van ;)

That is a great idea Mike :),do you reckon you could make it slide as well ???

this looks brilliant :o and with the tool chest in the back takes it even closer to reality, just one thing, not a criticism just an observation but are most side doors not on the passenger side of the van

Thats an rc2 misshap as they decided to put it on the wrong side but you could convert it to lhd then it's correct.

dont think my skills are that good :(

re the side door issue, alot of vans have a sliding door on both sides ;) not sure on transits thoe :-\  mechanics i know use the r/h door as its closer to there tools after getting out the van ;)

all our new transist have sliders on both sides, the older 55 pltes ones just the one side mate, think its standard now for them???

Super job Mike. And re: the sliding door - the slide rail on the Britains Transit is on the passenger side so you wouldn't have had much choice really :-\

i think you mean on the drivers side ;) this one is anyway (britains)

thanks for every ones comments, got a couple more vans comming so may try another for my workshop