Marston 22 ton trailer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

Just finished my latest convo, this time it's a Marston 22 ton trailer I think,? could be 26 ton as them britains trailers are a little large ???.? Was a pain in the ass to make but I think it looks ok. Anyway as you can see from the pics made it into a tri axle and also made it so you can remove the silage sides and tail gate for when grain carting etc, :D Also added a few little extras like Air brake lines and hoses, hydraulic hoses and a few more lights. The pics will explain it better than me ha ha!. Anyway what do you guys think good or bad I am thinking a little to large perhaps ;D? ???

Cheers

Nathan

Wat does it cost, if for sale.

??? ???              thanx blake

• 6 months later...

Theyre pretty strange wheels/tyres. I wonder what they came off?

I saw these as well last summer and I must say I was impressed as they looked the business.  ;)

When James told me about these first I laughed expecting a weird concotation but they look brill.

These lads cut down lorries for all their trailers and indeed 2 were in the yard that day for the chop  :D;)

i recon this is great , all the newer member are reviving older posts  ;D ;D ;D

yeah,  ;D ;D ;D

but i bet they have a few unread pages if they havent marked them all read, Marky has about 110 i think  ???:-\ :-\