The Aughton Valley Collection

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Not until he has bought half of the Isselhalle and staggered out to the car with his purchases shh!

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Mike,when are we going to tell him it's only  a 3ft square area and that's it ::):laugh::laugh: £500 a square inch then isn't it 

I may have already bought some things....and it's only tuesday! :D

• Like 2

On 20/11/2015, 21:38:33, Tractorman810 said:

But Martin had a hell of a smile on his face smithy :-X this year or David's traumatised after Martyn's failure on something, he's on 1 hr phone calls now , how can we get any sleep after that :laugh:

Looking forward to when that certain model arrives. In the mean time i've yoked my PDC TW35 conversion on the front of the Agratoys Kverneland plough until the big red beast takes over. :) 

P1180108.JPG

• Like 3

Good stuff as usual David, I particularly like the 399, somebody's done a great job there. Also some lovely Fords, Tw's and 8700.

i like the atlas 5000 too, different  and quirky little model.

Looking forward to seeing more pics from Zwolle......

8 minutes ago, MDFord said:

Good stuff as usual David, I particularly like the 399, somebody's done a great job there. Also some lovely Fords, Tw's and 8700.

i like the atlas 5000 too, different  and quirky little model.

Looking forward to seeing more pics from Zwolle......

Thanks Mark.The 399 is absolutely stunning. The work of Jan and Robert of PML Farm Models. Delighted with the Fords too. Still sorting through all of my Zwolle pictures. They will be along soon. :)

• Like 1