The Aughton Valley Collection

14 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Hope to pick one up at Spalding mate. :)

Just now, Tractorman810 said:

see if you can get a "cool white" led buld for the lamps mate, then watch the colours come out, its a far more natural light . cost a bit more mind

Next week i'm going to invest in some. :) The problem i've got at the moment is dealing with the light burn from these cheap standard orange bulbs. Had a really good play around this afternoon, learning all of the time in positioning the lamps I have, and trying to get the best from my camera too. Quite pleased so far, but definitely lots of room for improvement. :)

15 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Like the look of that Joe. :) Have contemplated trying to make something like this. :)

c09e4d3f7c6e975c2cd5ad8d5a2f6a70.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, watermill said:

Looking good David, we need a good claas commander 116 now!

Cracking line up

Thanks ever so much Charlie. Fully agree, a detailed model of a Commandor would go down a treat next. :)

Here's a 116 i'm hoping to go back and photograph at work this Summer.

P1180671 - Copy.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, watermill said:

Love those pictures, I'd forgotten about the 228! Lets have one of those as well!

Thanks ever so much. I'd love to see a 228 in 1/32nd scale too. Awesome combine to see in action. Love big old rotary combines from that era. Hankering after a model of a New Holland TF46 too. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Your thinking like me Chris, but I was thinking TF44, and we need one from the TX range as well

Any TF, or TX would be pleasing to see. My Uncle runs an R plate TX65 that in turn replaced an early TX36. 

This custom built TF was for sale at Zwolle. Shame my budget didn't stretch that far. Would have loved to have brought it home with me. :)

P1230260 - Copy.JPG

• Like 4

• 5 months later...