The Aughton Valley Collection

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Very nice additions .. Plenty Itailian stallions in the collection now !!:D

Thanks Justin......in need of a bigger cabinet to house my SDF models now, very pleased with the Sames, especially the MarGe Same Saturno models. :)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Been a very long time since I posted in here, other a couple of things from the Spalding Spring show and the recent Panningen Show Replicagri Internationals i've bought nothing else for collection this year for various reasons, however, these came home from Spalding on Sunday.

P1020143.JPG

P1020147.JPG

• Like 9

On 10/9/2018 at 10:29 AM, mb86 said:

Stunning models David, have to agree with John the closet ford fan;) about that 83 and Fraser. Is that a sign that you will be adding a few more implements to the collection?

Thanks Martin. I'm just starting to gather a few implements up now to display with some of my tractors, again aiming on sticking with custom builds from the classic era. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Didnt know martynchad done a 8340 , looks like a good few bits of uh 7810 mixed with the imber parts, 

Spot on mate, Imber and UH 7810 parts, he's done a few, 8340 and 7840 variations, and a few New Holland 7740s. :)

8 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Thanks Martin. I'm just starting to gather a few implements up now to display with some of my tractors, again aiming on sticking with custom builds from the classic era. :)

I'd be putting that trailer under a 5640. An 8340 would need something like about 50% bigger to make it grunt.

(Note to self, talk to Martyn Reeve about an 8340)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...