The Aughton Valley Collection

Nice T6. Tempting. For those who want one:

Limited Edition Russells New Holland T6.180 Model

To commemorate the centenary Russell's took inspiration from the iconic Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee and created a unique special edition New Holland T6.180 dynamic command tractor and matching limited edition model.

All proceeds from sale will be donated to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

We only have a limited number of these models available so please pre-order to guarantee.

DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND FOR THIS MODEL WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS WITH DISPATCH. NEW ORDERS MAY TAKE AN EXTRA WEEK FROM THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

gonna need a big cabinet to get that planned display if you take the diamond shoot as a base mate ,best move your bed out to make space ready 😆😆

18 minutes ago, smithy said:

I like your plan David ,but like Sean has said your gonna need a bigger cabinet 😁. Myself and Goody have one of them T6.180 on order ,Goodys mate works for Russells so he is sorting them out .

The likelihood is i'll keep the display simple, and line them up together alongside each other on a shelf around 40cm deep lined with coir matting.......... only just downsized beds slightly, and I don't really fancy replacing it with anything smaller, or have to sleep in the garden shed. :D  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

Nice T6. Tempting. For those who want one:

Limited Edition Russells New Holland T6.180 Model

To commemorate the centenary Russell's took inspiration from the iconic Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee and created a unique special edition New Holland T6.180 dynamic command tractor and matching limited edition model.

All proceeds from sale will be donated to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

We only have a limited number of these models available so please pre-order to guarantee.

DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND FOR THIS MODEL WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS WITH DISPATCH. NEW ORDERS MAY TAKE AN EXTRA WEEK FROM THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.

I think it's turned out really well. This is the photo displayed on the back of the box (albeit heavily cropped ) which I took as part of the tractor's first photo shoot following it's completion. 

russ100_144.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, smithy said:

Wheels look ok David ,and good old Barry supplied them 👍 

Size wise they match up quite well. The Replicagri adapters are about 1mm smaller in diameter than the inside of the wheels but fortunately there's just enough of a lip the glue them to. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...