• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave,you might be interesed in some of the stuff here http://www.accurate-armour.com/showaaproducts.cfm?category=4&subcategory=33,1/35th mind but that's pretty close,

Regards

Joe.

Thanks for that mate ;). I did used to use some of that stuff when I used to build tanks years ago,someone else reminded me of this sort of thing a couple of days ago......and I'm starting to think,workshop ::)

Or a tractor with Tiger barrel fitted,covered in zimerit,and a tank comander in the sunroof :D :D

WOW!!  :o :o :o

Dave.................

That is amzing!!! I have just noticed that this tractor isn't even weathered!!!

BUT..... you need to stop witht his one and get on with something else..............  ;) ;) ;)

All in good time ;), yours are next,no tractor yet, and I want to play with it :'(

Close to finished with the tractor, done a bit on the back end, The UH back end was ok, but a bit chunky to look right so I had a bit of a play to make it look a little better, I must order some PMA stuff ::)I have removed the lift arms as with a PTO as low and the amount of spreading this set up would do I think I would have the arms of...just in case of a numpty moment and a bent shaft :).I have left it with a modified euro  hitch as to change all the drawbar of the spreader to fit a UK style PUH was just going to be to much work. And I have to say the detail and finish on the Amazone is very good I think the only thing I may change is the wheels as most pics I have seen they are running agri tyres and it 's not going to take to much to fit the old fendt wheels to it ;).May give it a break now for a couple of days as I have some JD stuff to play with ;D

I have done a little light weathering to the tyres, I think the wheels need some mat varnish to tone the red down a bit as it looks a bit plastic still. I'll not get into the weathering to much untill the diorama base is done ;)

post-1877-132639024556_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639024562_thumb.jpg

May give it a break now for a couple of days as I have some JD stuff to play with ;D

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Bring it on!!! I cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting and waiting here.....................

Started yet Dave?

no?

yes?

Ok, i will cme back...  :D :D :D :D :D