NewHolland2's New Holland Tractor Collection......

NewHolland2

i don't use them as flotation tyres just low profile tyres :)

mate of mine was stopped by the police a while back for incorrect tyre pressures ,(michelin MX108s) when told that they were meant to look like that the police  would'nt beleive him. had to wait nearly 1.1/2 hrs for ATS to get to him to prove to the policeman that the tyres were meant to be like that ::) ::)

not really numptyish , as i've worked places that used to put? tyres on in reverse as they don't wear as fast when on roadwork, sounds strange buy it does work :)

:) :) ;)

why would that tractor be on the road with floatation tyres on??? ???

Going from field to field with the implement which requires the floats......

:) :) ;)

Going from field to field with the implement which requires the floats......

Okay, yes from field to field but with the width of floats they hardly gonna wear hard?? no tractors around here have their shoes on backwards. plus in the feild grip would be poor with backwards tread.

Yea sorted ha ha!, now back to talkin about ur collection, why you have so many new hollands?? just a fan or is it like a drug habbit you can't kick???

I've always been a big fan of New Holland machines. I've got a fair few combines, the two versions of the FX Forager (one's in the post  :D;)). I've got a fair few John Deere's too. New Holland is the main-stay of the collection, however I have Fiats, Masseys, JCB's, Deutz's, Fendt's and a fair few others too...... :)