New milking parlour/dairy house

intey 434

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Davey, it's a fair size of a building I can see the scale from the jacket hanging on the scaffold. As for slats MDF is a good way to make them but it take a lot of time and effort. the Agrigio stuff is very expensive, for what you get, I wanted 100 cubicles from agrigio but the cost was nearly as much as £200.00  :o

on mdf mark out your slats and cut the hole out with a jigsaw ;) or ask garret ;D

Very good. Quite some build to undertake I reckon and you have tackled it pretty darn well, key to it all is not to rush and that doesn't look rushed at all. Excellent.  8)

Looking forward to the roof with removable sections too  ;)

hey davey can i please ask how you made the troughs in your palour? thanks lad

hey bren the troughs arnt that complicated, just awkward :D

for the bottom of the trough it is jus a piece of plastic pipe cut in half with an angle then cut off it. for the front it is a piece of tile trim ( the ones with the oval shaped holes) with the holes cut in two to give a 'U' shape ;) hope this helps

hey bren the troughs arnt that complicated, just awkward :D

for the bottom of the trough it is jus a piece of plastic pipe cut in half with an angle then cut off it. for the front it is a piece of tile trim ( the ones with the oval shaped holes) with the holes cut in two to give a 'U' shape ;) hope this helps

Thanks for help lad  ;)

right o, got my corrigated card today for the shed roof. need advice on what to paint/spray it with and what do people use for the skylights ???

thanks,

Davy

Davy got to WWW.EMA-MODELS.CO.UK and you can get clear corrie for the sky lights. it's 1.33 in scale I think.