collins teleshifts

Tractorman810

guys, after as many pics you can find of collins teleshifts, been searching for a while now, with not to much joy, would preffer the older yellow / white ones, but any will help, as from the few pics i have, the later red/black ones look nearly the same, guess what my ftf scratch build comp entry might be ::) ::)::)

guys, after as many pics you can find of collins teleshifts, been searching for a while now, with not to much joy, would preffer the older yellow / white ones, but any will help, as from the few pics i have, the later red/black ones look nearly the same, guess what my ftf scratch build comp entry might be ::) ::)::)

try speaking to udi mate  as its ford based and he was looking in to making one himself

try speaking to udi mate  as its ford based and he was looking in to making one himself

sent a pm to him, but don't think hes been on since that i must say, got hold of a brouchure as well, only a 1 peice a4 thing, but not enough pics on it to be honest steve

Nice to see this ole baby get some attention..

As some of you know I looked into getting one built but costs went crazy... last time I checked (8 months back) 500 models would of been looking at £375 at least each..  :-[

Good luck Sean I am routing for you bud  ;)

375 quid each, how did they work out to that then mate??

Producing initial prototype & fully spected up white metal model, I bet it would be cheaper in currrent climit though. May dig it out again when things have settled down (if ever)  :D

increase build numbers  but have attachments fixed and offer choice of models with different attachments or offer colour variants

Yes Nick I had forgotten about all the various colours and possibilities etc as that was part of the original plan  ;)

mm very true, would the run be cheaper if you had say 1000 of them???

From memory 1500pcs with 3 variants was going to be £180 ish sell price .... I am sure that would come down after sending the boys round  ;)

Big risk for little ole me though I felt at the time  ;)

Yes Nick I had forgotten about all the various colours and possibilities etc as that was part of the original plan  ;)From memory 1500pcs with 3 variants was going to be £180 ish sell price .... I am sure that would come down after sending the boys round  ;)

very true mate, would take a brave mn to go alone on that

From memory 1500pcs with 3 variants was going to be £180 ish sell price .... I am sure that would come down after sending the boys round  ;)

you want me to send my boys round barry ?  :D :D :D;)