farm machine show 2009

Coxy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloom heck blake thats an early start, make sure to take your camera with you  ;) good lad

Just in the door now....

That really is some show, some amount of machinery at it. Was worth the 3.5hr drive...

Only downfall was weather  :-\ Hit snow about Newry, 4-5 inches.......

Got a few pics, will post tomorrow  ;)

I went yesterday as well - good show and roads were not too bad once you took your time.

Good selection of machinery but a little too packed and due to the ice we couldn't look at the machines outside properly.

Blake - half of Norn Iron must have been there judging by the accents :D :D - were ye on the white bus ???

Model displays were excellent but very crowded around them and Tommy was doing a roaring trade.

New UH 7000 is a minter :-*:-*

Got lots of brochures and a few books - trade seemed quite though with more salesmen than people around at times :D :D

I went yesterday as well - good show and roads were not too bad once you took your time.

Good selection of machinery but a little too packed and due to the ice we couldn't look at the machines outside properly.

Blake - half of Norn Iron must have been there judging by the accents :D :D - were ye on the white bus ???

Model displays were excellent but very crowded around them and Tommy was doing a roaring trade.

Got lots of brochures and a few books - trade seemed quite though with more salesmen than people around at times :D :D

Outside was a bit dodgey, More sliding around than walking, was near on my ar$e i dont how many times  :D :D

We were on a Yellow Chambers bus  ;) parked right outside where you went into pay  ;D

Pics later, only have about 80  ::) ::)

tommy did a lot of trade was helping him most of wednesday ot tursday

he did not have a lot of models left on wednesday whne closing  and on tursday there was no as much sold but not a lot of models left