Britains New Holland L85 and 6635

Barry

Are the L85 and the 6635 the same model with just a decal change?

Put another way.....i'm looking on ebay for a 6635 for the floorplan and cab for a conversion, can i also search for a L85....if that makes sense!!!

8560 floor pan is not the same as the 6635/L85 as they mount on different castings, aside from having a more rounded wing as opposed to the flatter wings of the 6635. Cab glazing and frame are the same though but the cab roofs are different. :)

8560 floor pan is not the same as the 6635/L85 as they mount on different castings, aside from having a more rounded wing as opposed to the flatter wings of the 6635. Cab glazing and frame are the same though but the cab roofs are different. :)

wasnt overly sure on that, as they do look pretty similar, if thats the cas ei think my bits are of a 8560 then, as thats the bonnet i have :-[

I think people use the 6635 for the 40 series and the 8560/TM165 for the 60/Tm series' Barry.

Yep....I need a few for some 40 series convo's in the future

the td 95 is based on the same one, not many arround as it went to the turkish market i think ,few do crop up mind from time to time on ebay

I'll add that to the search too, cheers dude  :)

If i get it for the right price, i'll carefully take the decals off and keep them for you mate  ;D

Wouldn't do you any good.  The TD95D decal is indeed a sticker, but underneath the sticker is the older type of TD95D decal tampo printed on the plastic ;).

Britains must have got the models prepares some time before New Holland wanted them and they had changed the decal type on the real thing, so Britains used a sticker with the new decal to cover up the original.

It was a very limited run, but you will have to wait for DPs new book to find out how many  ;D

post-43-132639017321_thumb.jpg

That's a peculiar looking thing..... never seen that model before....

Apart from paint / decals, the only difference I can think of between the 6635 & TL80 was the exhaust which went from straight up out the bonnet to a cab post mounted one on the TL, similar to a TM....  ???

That's a peculiar looking thing..... never seen that model before....

Apart from paint / decals, the only difference I can think of between the 6635 & TL80 was the exhaust which went from straight up out the bonnet to a cab post mounted one on the TL, similar to a TM....  ???

was a turkish ?? only release simon, hence why not many are seen, few do crop up from time to time mind