Britains Ford FW60

Andy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but its a prairy monster not a brit/EU tractor bloody ertl cast offs as far as im concerned

RC2 shuld look at britains history not ertls in this case

ertl did DBs and IHs better than this come oi

n and represent something from the UK/EU russia like a zetor crystal if not a leyland or DB /IH CASE

north uk did goiod makes aswell as south MF FORD

just not impressed in the least  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

RC2 where in the right direction with the ford 5000/7000/76000/FTF 6600  but not a USA monster  >:( >:(>:( >:(

sorry but its a prairy monster not a brit/EU tractor bloody ertl cast offs as far as im concerned

RC2 shuld look at britains history not ertls in this case

ertl did DBs and IHs better than this come oi

n and represent something from the UK/EU russia like a zetor crystal if not a leyland or DB /IH CASE

north uk did goiod makes aswell as south MF FORD

just not impressed in the least  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

RC2 where in the right direction with the ford 5000/7000/76000/FTF 6600  but not a USA monster  >:( >:(>:( >:(

There is no need for that kind of attitude.  RC2 will make this kind of machine primarily for the American market.  Why the hell shouldn't it be offered to Europeans as well?  (There were quite a few FW60s in Europe and the UK when they were current - still are a few in fact).  There are plenty of folk over here who are very pleased to have them.  Nobody is forcing you to buy them. 

We know we shall have the MF 7465 ( ;)), and the T6070 (albeit only a redecalled TS135) and as the year progresses there will certainly be other introductions (perhaps including a vintage tractor ???) of which we know nothing yet. 

I believe a real FW60 was measured somewhere in norfolk.

Nigel, I'm with you that I prefer other classics, but I think it is good they are doing it. I am sure Tinsleys (RIP) had FW60's working on their farm when I was a kid.

well two things in it's favour for some i supose , it looks to be a better representation than the older model , which to be honest was pretty awfull & it's not green with yellow wheels.

have seen these tractors for real out & about , but very seldom seen down here in the south west , so thats probably why i'll not be looking to get one.

ok for RC2, atleast they take note of our compliants! :D :D :D, but sadly its not a model i would really want in my collection as i'm not a fan of these machines. :-\, but there will be some that will purchase a few ;)

Think there is one on a farm near me, occasionally it works, or is it a FW30?, :-\

this one is a collection item for the ford boys or for people who would like it in a collection.  i must say it looks better than the FW30 , so RC2 are looking at better detail products which is great for them and us. but i have to say maybe there time would have been spent better somewhere else.

There is no need for that kind of attitude.  RC2 will make this kind of machine primarily for the American market.  Why the hell shouldn't it be offered to Europeans as well?  (There were quite a few FW60s in Europe and the UK when they were current - still are a few in fact).  There are plenty of folk over here who are very pleased to have them.  Nobody is forcing you to buy them. 

We know we shall have the MF 7465 ( ;)), and the T6070 (albeit only a redecalled TS135) and as the year progresses there will certainly be other introductions (perhaps including a vintage tractor ???) of which we know nothing yet. 

Im just expressing my opinion while  its still a free country  :-\ ;)

Massive massive tractors do nothing for me, but I could be tempted by this.... no idea why - apart from the colour of course -just think it's a nice looking machine.... would maybe do tucked away at the back of a shed with a huge stubble cultivator hitched on, covered in dust... ;)

I can't say I'm a fan of it

Don't like these big prairie tractors

But I want to see what the NH T6080 and the MF 7480 are like ;)

It is a 6080 we're waiting for ist't it Stephen.... or is it a 6070....? Must be a 6080 surely, I have a 6070 about 18 inches away from me.... ???

New Holland T6070. 

It came out for the US last year, and I think has been in dealers here.  It is just new to the toy catalogue. 

Have you a cat no. for this and the US edition? I don't remember this one coming out!!!!!!!!

I've had that one for ages and ages.... there was a review on it in Issue 6 [ ???] of Model Farmer mag..... forget where I got it from, G&M maybe, and must have been around this time last year, maybe March ish.... :-\

I'm all disappointed now  :'( .... I thought we were getting a T6080, ie this model with the 7060 cab and floorpan and maybe some better wheel equipment....  :(