MF crawler (by starbrush)

Brilliant... that's what it is... I LOVE it

That WAS my idea for the scratchbuild competition... now I've seen this I don't think I will ever achieve that level of skill... back to the drawing board then  :'( :D :D

Worst thing is... I've bought a nasty blue crawler to cut up as well  :o:D :D :D

sorry about the poor pics, only had my phone on me

are you ok markey (as he pics him self up after seen this model) :D  :P :P

:D :D - as above really... tell Mr Starbush I reckon that's superb Mike....

Brilliant... that's what it is... I LOVE it

That WAS my idea for the scratchbuild competition... now I've seen this I don't think I will ever achieve that level of skill... back to the drawing board then  :'( :D :D

Worst thing is... I've bought a nasty blue crawler to cut up as well  :o:D :D :D

:D :D - as above really... tell Mr Starbush I reckon that's superb Mike....

well do it in blue then save cutting it up then you might win with the blue ones  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

as you dont seem to have much luck with the red ones (wot with oil leaks ) :D :D :D :D :D

Great minds think alike and all that I reckon... good on Mr Starbush I say... The conversion world has been crying out for an MF crawler for a long time  :P

I have 'shelved' my plans to make one now... Starbush has 'raised the bar' too much for my skills  :-[ :'( :D :D

chicken, get on with it man

the cab is mainly scratch built, the basis of it was from a cab he found at a car boot sale, then cut up and re made, the bonnet is off an old siku mf from years ago.

how did you know i hacked your pms markey??? talk is cheep, actions speak louder than words (i belive thats what you say :-\) phil carried the plan through :D