TOY SALE TAYLORS AUCTIONS MONTROSE 7th FEBRUARY 2009

BC

I'm After:

1368 : BRITAIN'S 9529 MASSEY-FERGUSON 135 TRACTOR, BOXED WITH CAB ON INNER PLINTH AND DRIVER, SOLD WITH A 3 FURROW PLOUGH (£60-£80)

1245 : 4 BRITAINS'S TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS INCLUDING 9535 MULEDOZER, 9538 VICON VARI-SPREADER, 9563 HAY BALER, 9575 HOWARD MANURE SPREADER ALL BOXED (4) (£50-£70)

You not interested in the Britains high majors or early 135, pre loader type, Boxed?

Super6 ...looking at the E27N on the website the box doesn't look good enough for my liking but you never know...it will be intersting to see what it makes or whether its sold. What do you think it will make ??? ???

I already have a MF135 in slider box from childhood days

309f8d43.jpg

I'm After:

1368 : BRITAIN'S 9529 MASSEY-FERGUSON 135 TRACTOR, BOXED WITH CAB ON INNER PLINTH AND DRIVER, SOLD WITH A 3 FURROW PLOUGH (£60-£80)

1245 : 4 BRITAINS'S TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS INCLUDING 9535 MULEDOZER, 9538 VICON VARI-SPREADER, 9563 HAY BALER, 9575 HOWARD MANURE SPREADER ALL BOXED (4) (£50-£70)

I'm sure they will take telephone bids from you ;) ;)

Super6 ...looking at the E27N on the website the box doesn't look good enough for my liking but you never know...it will be intersting to see what it makes or whether its sold. What do you think it will make ??? ???

I already have a MF135 in slider box from childhood days

BC do you have the version with fully glazed cab and plain offside wing?

I too have my 135 from childhood, well some of it ;D You could call it a bitsa as in bitsa missing :D

Super6 ... from memory I think mine has only glazing on the windscreen but I really need to recheck. I recall I got it around 1970 ish and I still remember that toy / newsagents shop in Banff to this day ;) ;)

I'm After:

This lot made £ 42 plus premium + VAT on premium so £ 51.66

Well on Saturday morning we did not have any more snow so I decided the sale was on for me at Montrose. Black roads all the way to Stonehaven but when I hit the coast road it was a whiteout and snowing heavily between Stonehaven and Inverbervie. I was committed now so no turning back and from Inverbervie to Montrose there was very little snow on the roads.

At the sale I managed to acquire a boxed Britain's No 128F Fordson E27 on rubbers plus driver for less than the expectred price in the catalogue ( £ 120 -150 ) . I hope I didn't pay too much for it ??? ???

Misc080209001.jpg

Misc080209002.jpg

Misc080209003.jpg

Misc080209004.jpg

Misc080209005.jpg

Misc080209006.jpg

Well on Saturday morning we did not have any more snow so I decided the sale was on for me at Montrose. Black roads all the way to Stonehaven but when I hit the coast road it was a whiteout and snowing heavily between Stonehaven and Inverbervie. I was committed now so no turning back and from Inverbervie to Montrose there was very little snow on the roads.

At the sale I managed to acquire a boxed Britain's No 128F Fordson E27 on rubbers plus driver for less than the expectred price in the catalogue ( £ 120 -150 ) . I hope I didn't pay too much for it ??? ???

You jest surely BC  ;) Good call methinks

Looks to be in very good order

Up to you Bill mate.

I possible would sell it, as i am not a fan of the real e27n, i would prefer a e1a, the orange wheel major britains.

I would think you could get at least £170?

I have no intentions of selling on at this point in time Adam.... was just curious to see what they have been making elsewhere really ;) ;)