My version of the last sold JD 4955 in Sweden. Finished!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes yes yeeeeeeees  :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the real green world mattias and here is the song  ;D

I´m a blue blue boy in a green green world  :D :D :D

Now behave your self Peter  >:(  My world i still blue!  :D :D

I dont know how to do the hydraulic. Should i use the Siku one, or do something more realistic ??? ???

this will be very interessting to follow nice work so far

Thanks Jim. Well, think its pretty intresting myself, haven't done anything like this one before..... :D  :D

>:( >:(>:(

Mattias you are one of those guys (like Barry with his 8400, Pete with his everythings. ... ) who have the ability to show us what you are doing stage by stage. ..  this leads me to think "Ooooh I reckon I could do that". . .  yet I know full well if I tried it, I would balls it up to kingdom come!!

:D :D :D

>:( >:(>:(

Mattias you are one of those guys (like Barry with his 8400, Pete with his everythings. ... ) who have the ability to show us what you are doing stage by stage. ..  this leads me to think "Ooooh I reckon I could do that". . .  yet I know full well if I tried it, I would balls it up to kingdom come!!

:D :D :D

Thanks Tris!

But you allready do some fabulous works with your buildings, so i think we all have to watch out the day you decide to start with tractors.  ;):)

The first steps, cut everything in small pieces is very simple. Its after that the hard work begins.... :D :D

Well, you know the concept, Ertls trike and Henri Walker bonnet. :)

Thats a great looking model. ;)

How did you get the Henri Walker bonnet does he have a website or what? and is the ertl trike the john deere 8440?   ???

I don't know. what i want to do is get the things to make a 4255 as i have been trying to get a bonnet but have not been successful yet. so i want to know were to get a bonnet and a trike and would like to know would a john Deere 8440 do the same job as a trike. :-\

What you need for this kind of tractor is a bonnet 4755/4955 resin and a trike kit in resin and you can find both at Walkers parts.

He have not a website you can only reach him with email  ;) ;)

walkerparts@planet.nl