Horstine Farmery TMA 12m boom spreader ( Help needed please)

Ive started my new project but i need some help :)

heres the picture of the real one first ;)

HPIM4190.jpg?t=1234294698

HPIM4191.jpg?t=1234294658

i am not sure if they fold upward or backward but i makeing it so they fold backward ::)

i need help with how i could attach the on so they fold inwards  if you understand ;D

please help

heres is the pictures so far

IMG_8490.jpg?t=1234294999

IMG_8491.jpg?t=1234294978

IMG_8492.jpg?t=1234294922

Looking Brillant so far Cerin mate, looks to be another great convo from you matey.

May i ask, where do you get your Brass from matey?

thanks again i am getting into this conversion thing :)

i got the brass for my local toymaster which is closing so i am going to have to find another suppliyer :(

they still not closed yet cerin? dam, was going to pop down with her last week and didnt bother as i asumed they had gone

as for the spreader, whats it actually spread mate?? never seen one before i must confess, ,would the booms fold forward down the lenght of the tractor??? lot safer that way rather than sticking out the back?

they still not closed yet cerin? dam, was going to pop down with her last week and didnt bother as i asumed they had gone

as for the spreader, whats it actually spread mate?? never seen one before i must confess, ,would the booms fold forward down the lenght of the tractor??? lot safer that way rather than sticking out the back?

think it still open Sean so i am told ;)

it spreads mocap before they plant potatoes

they might fold the lenght of the tractor i dont have a clue i just took the easyest option ::);D

The booms fold vertically and hinge half way along their length so they look like an upside down V when folding Cerin :);) Got a brochure on one somewhere if I can find it

The TMA was used more for applying things like herbicide granules and slug pellets, only powders and granules not for liquids Sean ;)

The booms fold vertically and hinge half way along their length so they look like an upside down V when folding Cerin :);) Got a brochure on one somewhere if I can find it

The TMA was used more for applying things like herbicide granules and slug pellets, only powders and granules not for liquids Sean ;)

brochue would be nice to see if you can find it my one will have to be a real life convo as well ;)