start of an ap cabbed 6610

Hi Paul,

great looking tractor so far. Here in The Netherlands there were a lot of farmers who bought an AP cabbed tractor. We had some 4610's with both AP and LP cabs.

Might be tempted to ask the question...

Jack.thanks jack,i think i know what the question is :D :D.we have one of these at home,the cab seems to big problem rust wise but maybe this is not a problem in the netherlands??

that tractor is in some condition,what year is it?

It's a 1988 F plate model Paul and is used everyday on my friend's farm. It's a great little run -a- about, has seen quite a few different implements on the back too, from a bale spike for bedding up to helping out at harvest grain carting. I have loads of photos of this tractor so without wishing to hi - jack your thread i'll post the rest of them in my tractor photo topic along with the older LP cabbed tractor. Keep up the great work mate.

very posable those AP cabbed with the ertl JD secura cabs

they fitted them to ..Fords

..JDs

..David Browns

..IH's

dunno about any other tractors  i think some MFs had them fitted in france

but again i could be wrong the only difference between the fords AP cab

and the others (which seem to be identical across the boad)is the bar on the

door from the bottom door hnge to the door handle is taperd on the fords

where as on the JD,IH's,DBs etc they have a straight bar

looking good by the way

very posable those AP cabbed with the ertl JD secura cabs

they fitted them to ..Fords

..JDs

..David Browns

..IH's

dunno about any other tractors  i think some MFs had them fitted in france

but again i could be wrong the only difference between the fords AP cab

and the others (which seem to be identical across the boad)is the bar on the

door from the bottom door hnge to the door handle is taperd on the fords

where as on the JD,IH's,DBs etc they have a straight bar

looking good by the way

your right about doors and they were rear hinged too on the fords . but hey this cab is ok this job and other conversions of other makes.

your right about doors and they were rear hinged too on the fords . but hey [glow=red,2,300]this cab is ok this job and other conversions of other makes.[/glow]

couldent aggree more with you on that nick i have still got the moulds of the red DB 990 RC2 to bish bash

maybee knock up a 995 secura cabbed i just need a floor pan and cab  ::) oh and some resin  ::) ::)

couldent aggree more with you on that nick i have still got the moulds of the red DB 990 RC2 to bish bash

maybee knock up a 995 secura cabbed i just need a floor pan and cab  ::) oh and some resin  ::) ::)

go for it my freind why stop there? go for 1212 /1410 and 1412 im sure you might get some backing through david brown club. you could at least use engine albeit shortened from ertl 1690/mate it to a good backend have them cast and then you would be away. it does of course mean sacrifice a good 1690. anyway thats enough of that in this post. it is afterall about ford ap cab which i wish every sucess.