John Deere 8530 with premium ILS front hitch

Being a little person I like little details ;) so Pete, the pin in the front wieght.  ..  Is it part of the model or can you get them seperately?

I can understand that you like details mate...i mean look at your farm layout  :o :o ...It is a part of the model Tris  ;)

i take it she takes a chain on the weight because she gets stuck often  :P :P :D

no Pete dont listen to them and join the green side stay with your red  :D

that deere looks very nice lad, tyres look well  ;)

Cheers mate  :) I'm afraid that I allready have my left foot there Murray  :D :D ;)

Thanks Pete,yea mate h£ll of a boots  :) :)

oooooooooooo  :o :o :o :o :o :o

that is bulky looking i wouldn't want to get hit by that

it is amazing pete i think it is classy would look good behind a good old low loader or a dump trailer

Cheers mate,she will have the ros Joskin first and then ..the Väderstad 800C  :)

ooooooo bare in mind it would look good behind 1 of stephen marshalls joskin conversion i forget the make of it

it was being pulled by a landini powermaster 220

Yes mate one of Stephens would have been spot on  ;)

I don't really like it  :-\

Thats ok mate we can't like everything  :);)

Nice work bm  :)  Im thinking of doing a slight convo on a 8530 as realistically my current 8330 britains convo would struggle too pull that Ros Joskin poo tank up steep carpets in my living room :D so im gonna need an 8530 on the front of the rig ;D  Ive not got close too this precision model as I thought the cab detail was all wrong with to thick pillars around doors >:(  and that stupid blind on the front windscreen :( spoiling it!  However I didnt realise that the doors open so a stanley knife would send the blind packing wouldnt it :)

How good is the rear hitch for hooking on towed implements??

I see you removed that cumbersome  "A" frame on rear hitch which I will certainly be doing to,  did you have to drill it off?

Thanks for any info :)

Nice work bm  :)  Im thinking of doing a slight convo on a 8530 as realistically my current 8330 britains convo would struggle too pull that Ros Joskin poo tank up steep carpets in my living room :D so im gonna need an 8530 on the front of the rig ;D  Ive not got close too this precision model as I thought the cab detail was all wrong with to thick pillars around doors >:(  and that stupid blind on the front windscreen :( spoiling it!  However I didnt realise that the doors open so a stanley knife would send the blind packing wouldnt it :)

How good is the rear hitch for hooking on towed implements??

I see you removed that cumbersome  "A" frame on rear hitch which I will certainly be doing to,  did you have to drill it off?

Thanks for any info :)

Cheers mate  :) The rear hitch is very very nice, and yes i think it easily  can take implements with a small modifycation.I remove that cumbersome with a 2,5mm drill to get that EU look  ;)

not bad pete, adds to the model no end, didnt know jd did premium hitchs as well as normal ones for their stuff

Thanks Sean,Yes they use Premium front hitch..well here in Sweden they do so i think they might do that in UK as well.

Better ask Jez  :-\ :-\ :)