a few mf conversions

Heres some of the models I have been working on the last few weeks.

Latest shape mf 5455

One problem you can see in the first photo is that that box at the base of exhaust is a few mm too high but had to be like this so full steering lock could be achieved ::)

mymfconvos001600x450.jpg

mymfconvos005600x450.jpg

mymfconvos010600x450.jpg

mymfconvos009600x450.jpg

and a size comparison pic with a uh 5480

mymfconvos011600x450.jpg

Heres some of the models I have been working on the last few weeks.

Latest shape mf 5455

One problem you can see in the first photo is that that box at the base of exhaust is a few mm too high but had to be like this so full steering lock could be achieved ::)

and a size comparison pic with a uh 5480

would not have even noticed very nice convo,paulali

Put a few pics of this when I fitted the claas loader to it in the workbench topic,since then I have,painted the rams black,fitted cast roof and mf style beacons,cut off wheel arch extensions,paint base of cab red and painted fender linkage controls on.

mymfconvos013600x450.jpg

mymfconvos012600x450.jpg

And I'm just fitting another roof on this 5470 and wondered if you thought the wheels should be painted grey as they seeem a bit white and don't match the roof ???

mymfconvos014600x450.jpg

Some cracking work there buddy... thanks for sharing... and making an old man VERY happy  ;D

I love that Tier III 5455... superb work...

well... it all is...

as for the wheels... I reckon they would look better grey... I can't remember what colour my wheels are on my tractor.. I think they are a real light grey from memory... lighter than the roof mind you  :-\

Thanks for all the comments fellas and for farmermarshall for making all the decals :)

jamie any info on the claas loader and the loader decals cheers paulali

I bought the claas loader off siku.de before the latest siku mf with loader was released so I would use that model as that works with all the attachments just like mine,it will save you time when you convert yours :)

Thanks for all the comments fellas and for farmermarshall for making all the decals :)

I bought the claas loader off siku.de before the latest siku mf with loader was released so I would use that model as that works with all the attachments just like mine,it will save you time when you convert yours :)

thanks jamie yeah you can by different attachments for the loader cant you,paulali