A few pictures of my shelves

schw84

Yes a Ploeger, I have over 300 models and only put my favorites out I really need to sell some models as I buy them and they go straight in the Cupboard. I have just paid off my car so spending spree is looming I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a sugar beet harvester from Farmmodels..... But its not working.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice collection. Where did you find the Ploeger pea viner? I have seen them on their stands at SIMA and Agritechnica, but I presumed they had been specially commissioned and were not for sale!

a member on here called fp at the time, now jc built them, don't think hes doing them anymore either sadly

... My brother did say its a good job I live in cambridge and not at home as if I took a woman home she would think me very strange.

Your brother must have a limited range of lady friends!

I certainly wouldn't think you were strange!  ;D  Mind you ALL my friends think I'm odd!

I agree Aunty Sue.

How can it be strange? Strange is not collecting anything!

Couldn't agree more, Aunty Jo.  In fact almost everybody collects something without necessarily knowing it. As my signature says "If you have two, you have a collection".  Fridge magnets, caps, themed tee shirts, key fobs, magazine issues... 

Sensible collectors have model tractors and such like.

• 1 year later...

Thought I better update my shelves, I've stopped buying things lately as I have too much, I have an attic full of old Britains, etc and I think the time is almost here to sell off anything I don't have displayed. Newest edition is MB tracs Chaser, Next week when I've paid for it one of Geoffrey's VVT's will be added also but untill then heres what I have out.

Rob

post-318-132639470787_thumb.jpg

post-318-132639470833_thumb.jpg

I love the trackmarshall also we have a fair few in real life and I try to get the models of the equipment we have at home. I got the two little Trackmarshalls at Spalding in April I was only really meant to be getting one but they were both there and I have never seen anyone else selling one let alone both a yellow and an orange one, they are some of my favorite pieces also purely from a sentimental point of view.

I really wish other people would share their models and collections here, Its my favorite topic, I don't feel the need to buy all the models that are out it would be just as good to see them out of their boxes etc. I know there are many collectors out there who are very private with their collections, I really just want to see the custom sprayers and rare models which I know people have and I although don't want to necessarily own one I would love to be able to see them to dream. I know i have models in my collection people would love to have to look at but I'd be more than happy to take closer pics so others could at least enjoy the creations built by people as one offs etc. In my opinion Valtra130 has some really unique models in his collection, it is nice to be able to see things the viner he put up which Starbrush built.