Y.F PLOUGHING MATCH 2009 CAITHNESS

Murray

very good pics sir! 8) did you have a go at it?

cheers Matty, no i might get a go next time  ;D ran out of plots so had no room  :-\

Nice photos Murray and a nice mixture of tractor colours.

oh yes thanks robbo, its far better with a mixture  ;)

Some fanstastic photographs there Murray and some nice machines out having a go, hopefully attending my first of 2009 this Saturday as the resident photographer, might yet have the opportunity to have a go though.

yeah well if your the camera man be sure to her lots of pics and post them on here  ;D, yeah it will be good to have a go at the ploughing i am sure, of what i hear its a good sport to get into so yes i would love to have a go some day ;D

it would surpise you ricky it was not that snowy when we got going, when the frost broke the park just went like soup where they were turning at the ends  :-\ :-\

dont ask em them boys are cowboys  :D :D well they do put a 6 furr reverse on that fendt aswell even so i dont think it would need all that, but yes they have some size of place and only 3 work it