Moira Construction & Farm Model Show Saturday 2nd May

noel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i,ll settle for a two day show this next time some of the effort that was put it to displays it was sad to bring them down sos quick again ,someone supply the red bull i,ll do night duty  :D

we might try a friday night and a saturday  next time sure you bring the vodka ill supply the red bull for you

I would like to congradulate all those involved in organising this show,it was a great day with an excellent turnout.The standard of the displays was of the highest quality and would take some beating!!!

It was a two hundred mile trip for me each way,and it was well worth it ;) ;)

Great pictures and many very nice conversions and buildings.

Those someone has any info what the size is from the I ( red iron don't know the name for it ) and the pipes between it.  Also how is the wall made between the I.

155.jpg

Texas

surely a special thanks must go to painter who took the effort of coming all that way,poor chap had to split the journey by staying in dublin..anyway thanks for supporting the cause and was good to meet you...  now the displays,1st of all i was blown away,i seen how everyone improved since comber,bds maize  awesome,and an array of top class models the seasons worked out great.....peters  well ive always been a spud man and i got so many ideas and loved the background....fergie699 i wasnt expecting so much from urself the bug has bitten,impressive stuff......massey man you too have surprised me with such detail,but why are you massey man now,should that not be me,the jd,s and all,great display though...noel and martin,this was totally unreal,there was nothing missed here,pleasure to see it..dont know the rest of the names but all along that row was unique in its own way,top stuff

these photos from the show look great probably the best layouts on here, we need a show down here in the south east england they look so real I like the buildings and the fields excellant show thank you for posting.

yes thanks to everyone who came and supported a good cause and to painter for coming such a long way i was talking to at least another 5 guys all from the south it was great to see so many people travel such a long way

I echo your comments Martin.

Can't Believe Painter came all that way!  :o  :o  :o

Wish i had taken more pics but was running about sorting a few things out.

I've so many new ideas in my head now, i don't know where to start.

Going to note them all down for the next show.

well worth the trip mate,meeting ye chaps,seeing all the great displays,will hopefully get me moving on my own :D :D

I echo your comments Martin.

Can't Believe Painter came all that way!  :o  :o  :o

Wish i had taken more pics but was running about sorting a few things out.

I've so many new ideas in my head now, i don't know where to start.

Going to note them all down for the next show.