mf combine work in progress

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as requested heres a few pics of the combine so far,not done much on it so far other than hand rails ect and paint but have started the new header reel but ran out of brass rod till the weekend,and havn't had a final price back yet for the new lights and stuff,also got the cerea decal to add,but unsure about changing the model number ?

what do you think did they ever do a plain 7200?

and do you think the header looks ok? in grey,as this is the colour it's in in the brouchure on the fergy web site(see the first 7200 post for the link )

Looking great TM. That'll be a lovely model when you're finished...... :) :)

I'm not certain but I think the 7200 was a mistake on Britains part, sure someone like NCC will come up with the correct model numbers in the next 24 hours.

Have you decided against an RC version??

Aye britains made a right cock up on the combine numbering wise as MF never actually made a 7200 combine. 7200 was the series not an actual model. The 7274, 7278 are what could of been ;) ;) ;)

as requested heres a few pics of the combine so far,not done much on it so far other than hand rails ect and paint but have started the new header reel but ran out of brass rod till the weekend,and havn't had a final price back yet for the new lights and stuff,also got the cerea decal to add,but unsure about changing the model number ?

what do you think did they ever do a plain 7200?

and do you think the header looks ok  in grey,as this is the colour it's in in the brouchure on the fergy web site(see the first 7200 post for the link )

Yeah mate the header looks fine, trust me once you get the reel painted black and added on it will come together. Have you considered adding a second auger like the they have for the Rape Seed? I've seen one on the real deal and it looks smart. 8)

that jd is what inspired me to be honest,saved the pics when you posted it  ;):D

i need to do the guides to so they come of for the trailer on the road,so got some work there,also got to build a header trailer to fit,also thinking about changing the way the header fits the combine.by putting a easier mech on,a bit like the way the  new siku loader buckets fit,so you come up under the header on the trailer and fit a pin in the bottom to hold

Well in accordance to the size of the combine and the reel it would more than likly be based on the 7272 as the header is too small for either 7274 or 7278 and 7272 would work well with your 6290 etc as the farms combine

The Massey collection gets yet another boost hey TM? What a piece of work you have got yourself there, well done on the brainwaves and putting them into practica pieces. Very nice model, my 7200 has just seen your pics and want's to come to your gaff for a health weekend, facelift and tummy tuck now!!!

The Massey collection gets yet another boost hey TM? What a piece of work you have got yourself there, well done on the brainwaves and putting them into practica pieces. Very nice model, my 7200 has just seen your pics and want's to come to your gaff for a health weekend, facelift and tummy tuck now!!!

:D :D :D

• 1 month later...