Britains combines.

Goodhead

just been bought the case AFX by GF.

have to say i'm a bit disapointed.

the rota blades dont turn freely when pushed along and the tyres haven't been put on the rims squarly, so when you push along the wheels look drunk.  ( wonky )

I have the new holland 880 combine which is similar,  that was ok.  Was going to buy at some point the JD one as well. "nd thoughts might be needed here.

thats a shame,i have been looking at one of those recentlly,might have to ask to see it out of the box first me thinks

to be honest part of the reason i did the fergys reel was downb to the fact it was to big for the header and didn't turn properly,which in turn lead to more

I'll agree that theres room for improvement in the header area on it. I bought it as it is a good looking model and i like to try to get a model of anything we've had on demonstration on the farm for real  :D :D

got the STS out last night, similar probs plus the guy who packed it in china bent the rear lights!

reel was hard to turn as well.....bring back the old style i say!!! :D :D :D

Mine arrived this morning with the exact same symptoms.  :'(

• 2 weeks later...

i've spocken to Britains direct about mine. he said return it to the shop where i bought it from so they can send it on to RC2.  They will check it out for quality control.  I've theres a few of us with same problem, hopefully they will look into it more.

I planning to return the case combine and get a few other bits instead like the slurry injector