old-style 4-row precision drill + row cultivator

based on a Hausser seed drill I am in progress of creating an own 1970s/1980s-style 4-row precision drill as it has been used for seeding maize and beans ...

The smaller seed tanks and larger fertilizer tanks have not been glued yet as they have to be painted, the same for the "re-press/cover rolls" (do not know the correct English term) ... more will be done tonight after work ...

aIMG_8379.jpg

aIMG_8381.jpg

aIMG_8383.jpg

aIMG_8384.jpg

aIMG_8385.jpg

aIMG_8388.jpg

very nice sashac where did you get the resin seed tanks then??

They are casted on base of an old "Hausser" (a short-lived German 1970s 1:32 agricultural model manufacturer, and I received the original "Hausser" modell some 30 years ago on my 7th birthday) seed drill ...

... and this is the result of another seven hours of work ... it turned out to be an obsolote MONOSEM (www.monosem.com) precision drill as they were produced in the 1970s and 1980s in this style:

IMG_8417a.jpg