Swedish modeltractorclub meeting 28th feb 2009

MPR Models

The Swedish modeltractorclub have two meeting every year and one of them is always the last weekend on Feb at the BM Volvo... ;D museum.The second one(the summer meeting )is on an other place in the country.And always with model market of course  :);)

The first pics is from my stand  ;D

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

all those VOLO's Pete you must have been heaven did they get you out of the place without using force.

Yes I was high in there mate,my son told me that he want to eat and said McDonals so off we go  :D :D

Will you manage to get to Spalding pete ?

It's drooling over threads like this that makes me want Spalding to arrive tommorow Pete :) Great looking stand you have and seeing the Co-op liveried Steiger means thats another added to the shopping list, great to see the old Volvo earthmoving equipment too, my Dad drove an old 6 x 2 Volvo A.D.T many years ago for a brief time.  :)

nice pics, thanks for posting, like the one of the 3 volvos with the classy JCB behind ;D ;D ;D::)

Cheers Ben  :)  all the Volvo´s and the JCB was sold mate  ;D ;D ;)

It's drooling over threads like this that makes me want Spalding to arrive tommorow Pete :) Great looking stand you have and seeing the Co-op liveried Steiger means thats another added to the shopping list, great to see the old Volvo earthmoving equipment too, my Dad drove an old 6 x 2 Volvo A.D.T many years ago for a brief time.  :)

Thanks David,i am also looking forward to Spalding mate.Nice to hear that your dad drove one  :) :)

Thanks David,i am also looking forward to Spalding mate.Nice to hear that your dad drove one  :) :)

Just a shame i've no photographs of the machine, I'm bringing both my parents to Spalding and my best mate, hoping to persuade my Dad to purchase a few plant models as he quite likes the look of some of the First Gear models. Mum on the other hand is more than a little curious as to how much and what i'm going to be spending my money on, i'm a little worried my rent may go up after April 5th.  :)

thats some great looking stuff mate, especially that first volvo , i take it shes steam powered ??

Cheers mate,yes she is steam powered and she weight 8 tonne  :o

Great pictures Peter, i hope one day i can come to Sweden and visit the Volvo museum.

Erik.

Cheers Erik,you are welcome mate  :)

...looking forward to the model..... ;)

There is 200 of them Nigel,they were made when the employee was retired.

They could choose between a crystal vase or this model  :o :o

DSC00091.jpg