SED plant show 2009

griffithsbros

tuesday 12th, wednesday 13th and thursday 14th may 2009

open 9am-5pm on the 12th and 13th

open 9am-4pm on the 14th

free entry but you need to register on the website  ::)

www.sed.co.uk

its held at Rockingham Motor Speedway, Mitchell Road, Corby, Northants

12-16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult/trade professional (more info on that is available on the 'visiting' page on the website above

so who's going?

well i have been promised to be taken for the past three years  :D then when my boss asked when the dates were i told him off about it and im deffinatley going this year ::) plus its on my birthday ;D

see if you are going make sure you go up to where the kubotas are at, no one about you can drive anything that kubota make, well worth it especially the 4x4 buggy things, they have an off road track and all for them. i think i seen an 8year old driving a tiny mini digger up at it

see if you are going make sure you go up to where the kubotas are at, no one about you can drive anything that kubota make, well worth it especially the 4x4 buggy things, they have an off road track and all for them. i think i seen an 8year old driving a tiny mini digger up at it

i think we will be at the kubota stand as we have a u10-3

i wouldn't say they were the best but they're a cracking machine

here is the u10-3, its got the same undercarriage as a 1.5 tonner and adjustable tracks  :P half the time its too small , we could do with a 2 ton machine really but then we cant get into peoples gardens

DSC01351.jpg

• 2 months later...

i bet you were not disappointed with kubota live, actually more crack there than at the show, did you get a spin on any inside the show

kubota live or SED?

kubota live i had a dig in a 1.7 ton and 2 ton machine and had a spin in there biggest tractor then my boss had a go in a 6 tonner with the swivel hitch bucket on but at SED he had a dig in a 7 ton yanmar to see if they were as smooth as people say they are

but he wants a yanmar sv17 or vio20

last year we were thinking of one of them kubota 8 tonners they are a good digger, well i would say he will get a good deal with it this year as they will be pushing for a sale, at sed did you get a go in anything

no i didnt, if i did i would of made a fool of myself  :D :D

sure not to worry, they are a bit fussy if you look under the age, haniz never seem to mind they asked me to demonstrate when i turn 18 so will have to speak to them next year, did you go to the 4x4 track

nah just on the digging plots and the bit where the groundscare/tractors are