Tractors in different colours

Barry

Something that I didn't know. At some time in the past SAME produced badge engineered tractors for both Ford and Massey Ferguson. I knew that they did tractors for both White and Oliver in the USA but not these

Same Ferguson.jpg

Same Ford.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right topic for this, but I was wondering what the story with the Carribbean green/blue Fendts was? Was it just used on demonstrators or was it an option are used more widely? There are a few in that scheme in my Fendt book.

I believe it started with the Fendt Holland Farmer 308/90 which was available in The Netherlands in the nineties. It was a full option special edition. The Holland Farmer was also available with green/red colour scheme. 671022-308-holland-farmer-fendt.jpg

Later Fendt used the colour for factory demonstrator tractors.

11-10%20125%20(Kopie).JPG

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 2

Thank you for that, I was considering getting the 926 in those colours as it doesnt have wheel weights but not if it was only a one off or there were very few of them, in case it made it onto layout.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

na, nope , no way, just isnt right .

EDB64252-F149-486A-B723-54274293018E.jpeg

Just don't let Convo get a look at that, he will make a 1/32 version quicker than you can say John Deere

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...