MF 7580

fred

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my friend who is branch manager of large east anglian MF dealer franchise tells me the new range of medium high horse power masseys will be 6600/7600 ;)

And will be released at Agritechnica show in November!

Well it's unlikely to be one of those then, because the new model is scheduled for release during the first part of this year, not the end of it!!!  ;)

As to the original subject of the thread, I'll keep quiet for now - let the steam stop coming out of my ears  :D

Well it's unlikely to be one of those then, because the new model is scheduled for release during the first part of this year, not the end of it!!!   ;)

As to the original subject of the thread, I'll keep quiet for now - let the steam stop coming out of my ears  :D

thats why some of us started a bit of fun in this thread because it was so silly :o::) a way of dealing with the frustration of it all

Subject- MF7580 last page.

Quote- I have to agree, totally pointless, if we're not even sure what the prototype will be how can anyone criticise the model, daft or what?

Erm.. past experience,Ford 5000.

The post had over 800 views and a number of responses.