Thainstone Machinery Sale........

Some nice pictures there Martin and some interesting equipment on offer. Always enjoy a decent stroll around a machinery sale with the camera, MF 3645 looks like a tidy beast. :)

She was a very tidy beast. Would have been very tempted if she was in the sale herself........ ;) ;)

Are you still after a MF135 Martin ??? ???

More looking for a 3085 or 3095 now Bill, perhaps a 135 at a later date........ ;) ;)

could you keep a eye on that zetor spreader for me  ;) see how much it goes for  ;):) thanks guys  :)

will do ;)

Some nice pictures there Martin and some interesting equipment on offer. Always enjoy a decent stroll around a machinery sale with the camera, MF 3645 looks like a tidy beast. :)

the mf 3645 belongs to a mate who i used to work with, this was the first time i have seen the tractor and was quite surprised as usually his machinery is hanging to pieces!