John Deere 4755 euro specs.

i don't only build models my self. but i allso started collection hand build models from other model builders. a nother nice JD model in my collection. this one is not build by myself but hand build by a friend of me. maybe you guys know him from zwolle. he builds the whole jd 4000 serie. this could be one of the nices hand build modeles in my collection  ;)

46312040.jpg

91844832.jpg

10660115.jpg

tonight i'm going to get the lates adition to my collection. a completly hand build Vervaet Hydrotrike ( self propeld slury spreader )build by R. van der Veen. photos will follow soon

"this could be one of the nices hand build modeles in my collection "

I wish I could say that! It's wonderful, I bet that exhaust was tricky to do. He has used jewel lights in the front nose cone yes?

"this could be one of the nices hand build modeles in my collection "

I wish I could say that! It's wonderful, I bet that exhaust was tricky to do. He has used jewel lights in the front nose cone yes?

Is this you speaking Dutch Tris?  :D :D

Nooor you steewpid man! Ziss is me speykin dootch!  :D

Aaaaaaaah, my wrong!!!!  ;D;)

Nice John Deere too, like them big 4000 series, be good to see them made by one of the big manufacturers