Veenhuis slurry tankers [ Finished]

my latest conversion i'm workin on at the moment. it are 2 slurry tankers, a veenhuis 12.500L and 14.000L singele axel slurrytanks. first some photos of the real slurytanks from veenhuis :

mirrorca622icq.jpg

The Veenhuis 12.500L singel axle with long fillingarm ( don't know if a have trancelate it right )

knik14.jpg

The Veenhuis 14.000L singel axel but this one will get the short fillingarm of the tanker underneath.

putarm.jpg

a photo of the short filling arm that wil be build for the 14.000L.

bouth tanker will be self 100% scrach build from poly and a bit of messing. both tankers have a "steered drawebar" ( see the first photo )  this way the tractor doesn't drive in the same track as the tanker does. zo less groundpresure. and you can also make tighter turns.

knikkie.jpg

this is the way steered drawbar works

cimg0543.jpg

i started building the 2 chassis. both tankers will have Robert Peters flotation tires.

allso started workin on the short filling arm with turbofiller on top. pritty difficult builing this. its made from 7mm poly tube glued together with some 9mm messing rings.

zuig1.jpg

zuig2.jpg

zuig3.jpg

this is how farm i am at this moment. later next week a update with some new photos  ;)

i'm pretty bussy building models at the moment. i'm working on the magnum 7130, the 2 veenhuis single axle tankes. but i'm allso working on a 18.000L twin axel Veenhuis. i just painted it today. ( see the photos ) i'm allso working on a JD 4850 and JD4050 2wd with FEL boths USA versions. and i gues thats about it. su its a pretty full in my workshop  ;)

slangetjes2.jpg

cimg0184.jpg

2 photos of the complete model. not painted

geel1.jpg

the first coat of Veenhuis yellow sprayed this morning

a joskin tank and a Veenhuis tank are 2 different things. veenhuis hase different sizes of there tanks. if you whant you tank to look like the real one. you need to have the same size tank. both single axel tanks are custom made from a sollid block of PVC and milled down to the exact shape of the veenhuis tank. the tank on the twin axeld is a modified siku josking tank. both tanks have the same size.

i'm allso planning on building a Veenhuis triaxle transport tank. on the chassis of the ROS tanker. but with a custom made tank.

a joskin tank and a Veenhuis tank are 2 different things. veenhuis hase different sizes of there tanks. if you whant you tank to look like the real one. you need to have the same size tank. both single axel tanks are custom made from a sollid block of PVC and milled down to the exact shape of the veenhuis tank. the tank on the twin axeld is a modified siku josking tank. both tanks have the same size.

i'm allso planning on building a Veenhuis triaxle transport tank. on the chassis of the ROS tanker. but with a custom made tank.

thanks for the answer G. You are looking at each detail for the tankers.

texas