David Browns and CASE

Classic Farmer, (sorry to be formal) so how many David Brown and D.B Case and related models do you have in your collection? I have a fair collection of them myself being my principal favoured marque. I have around 52 up to now, production and conversions. The Meltham made Case IH models come in this catagory as well up to 1988 when the factory ceased tractor production and switched to Doncaster when the first Maaxum was produced (Case Cummins engine & transmission).

Well what you see there is what I have.  Well there is another on its way 1412 Q cab 6cyclinder turbo 4wd conversion like just a 1 of 12 actual made in real life. will get pictures up in future.  Thow as you no Davy browns are few and far between to come by in the model world and none of these would be for sell.

There was a couple page article with some pictures in one of the now defunct 'Site & Model' magazines a couple of years back. Also contained a list of models of David Brown and related models produced with dates. They missed out a few as some were produced between those dates that they did not know about.

Where did you get the cab and bonnet for the 1694 as i wouldn't mind trying one

you can get the cabs from walkerparts pete, white metal copies of the ertl ones, the bonnet ?? looks like a extended case cx90 britains one to me, front looks more rounded than the ertl one?? could be wrong

very nice, that 1412 looks like the bees knees with those big wheels on her. I'm going to have to crack on with my 995, I too have painted the inner sills of the cab windows, it gives a very nice effect of the original rubber. I'm foolishly trying to fit mine with styrene windows though....a very lengthy and laborious task!