Sell your house and buy a Doe 180

stehos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the dual Volvo BM 350 built in 1/32nd scale by the Special build department of Dad's Tractors as a one off. Built from 2 Autodrome tractor kits. Was shown in winter Model Tractor magazine. Hope I've got this right as I am only a female after all.

Val Warby

post-836-132639049441_thumb.jpg

Yes, I know, the were built a few Volvo (tandem's) as we call them in Denmark, I have pictures of some in my archives, and a book with additional info and pictures. About a 1-1/2 year ago I visited Keld at his place for a ploughing competing (guest, not competing), he has a great Volvo collecting (Volvo is my second favourite, IH my first) so it was very exciting to have a look, there was also a Volvo BM 350 Boxer (Doe/Tandem) tractor which he had borrowed for the day.

My father also like's Volvo, so his collecting has Volvo 320, 400, 425, 350 (4 or 5 I think), 470, 600, 650, 700, 2654 (The KING of the collection), and is hoping to expand with a few 800'series in time.

Link to Keld webpage http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/BM-Volvo-Keld

Sonny

Thanks Sonny,Very nice link  :);)

there is a 1/32 double-Volvo being built at the moment, probably (?) on display at Spalding in April, but not on our stand. :)

Cheers Nigel,i am looking forward to that one  :)

Here is the dual Volvo BM 350 built in 1/32nd scale by the Special build department of Dad's Tractors as a one off. Built from 2 Autodrome tractor kits. Was shown in winter Model Tractor magazine. Hope I've got this right as I am only a female after all.

Val Warby

Very nice thanks for sharing  :)

Val Warby

Oi.. you can stop that right now. :-X :-X :-X we have a number of female posters on here who's contribution is very well appreciated. Given the good reputation of Dad's Tractors then I am sure that you have a great deal of knowledge and we will all appreciate your input.........welcome to the forum Val ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

• 4 weeks later...