well now the jd's done bar a few tiny bits, i got to spend an hr in the shed yesterday, and another 20 mins today when i got home, and so far have got this far,have never been really happy with the first 550, so may remove the loader and set that up as a 565?? not sure yet

cab and arches off a 595, both repos, and a spare origonal bonnet i had that was broken at the dash board end thankfully,grills a broken roll bar mf 595 one i had, glued it back up and cant see it

chassis is from a uh 135, have had to alter the steering so its not got the rods from the drivers area, easy enough to do to,all removed parts reused on that, door opens as does rear screen, will prob be a red cabbed french build this time,so may yet make the other door open / shut to

not glued in place yet so may look a little wonky parts wise at present ;)

001.jpg

rear end still needs work to the floorpan

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

hope to have her done for spalding

thanks lads, been looking at it for ages, every time i went in the shed for the jd, the 135 chassi does work really well, right wheels ect for it, and wheel base to

Looks awsome mate :o

Must agree whit Mathias you are the massey convo king! ;)

Any pics off the 698T ???

not just yet mate, only just swapped the wheels to be honest, and need to sort the rear axel, pretty much like marcu's other than wheels,

looking good seany baby  ;) I will be up and running these and other creations soon ,as ive just plotted out my new shed in the back garden (umm workshop) 10 x 8 apex  ;) ;) ;) to fund it ..im not going to spalding this spring (sorry  :-\ :'()

but the good news is im set to make a return to converting/scratch building allsorts of tractors

lots to do on my "to do list"but a 550 out of uh 135 was to be one of them and youve beaten me  ::) ::):D;D ;D i might do a MF 80 loader for one aswell ,My god ive got that many ideas i want to

do my head just wants to explode ha ha!  ;) ;) ;D;)

are you going to clad & glaze her sean

please do not use text talk in reply

looking good seany baby  ;) I will be up and running these and other creations soon ,as ive just plotted out my new shed in the back garden (umm workshop) 10 x 8 apex  ;) ;) ;) to fund it ..im not going to spalding this spring (sorry  :-\ :'()

but the good news is im set to make a return to converting/scratch building allsorts of tractors

lots to do on my "to do list"but a 550 out of uh 135 was to be one of them and youve beaten me  ::) ::):D;D ;D i might do a MF 80 loader for one aswell ,My god ive got that many ideas i want to

do my head just wants to explode ha ha!  ;) ;) ;D;)

are you going to clad & glaze her sean

she will indeed be galzed ect, still at test fit and fill stage at the mo, as fr the 80 loader, tahts started to, but going on a 690 this time, need a bigger tractor for bale handling,will be removable to mind so i can still hedge trim with it

You just don't stop do you Sean :o

Only just found this one....

The 500 series were probably my least favourite popular tractor, preferred the 200's for what it's worth... but you are making a spanking job of them mate. I would really struggle to not love them if I had your conversions in my collection :-[::):D

I hope you're going to round the flanks of the bonnet round under the front of the chassis though, don't want any half measures here young man ;);D