Tris, look here!(Ford 7710 and 8210)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like a masterclass in ford tractor receation with you mate  :D

all good stuff again , but expected nothing else really  :) :)

shouldn't the 7710SQ have the black decals ?

sorry :-[

Cheers Marcus.  ;):)

About the decals.... youre completley right lads, its totally wrong and  I figured that out after I went to bed last night  :-[:-[ Have to change them to the right ones.

That 8210 is SWEET  8)

Erik.

Thanks Erik 8):)

Stunning work again Mattias, love these old blues your building and the real deal looks very smart too. :)

Cheers mate  :)

poor old petes going to have a huge suitcase when he comes over aint he :D :D looking good mattias, as usuall, never seen a 7710 with the later cab on either, only the older bubble one

:D :D :D :D Well, he havent use for a lot of clothes and crap like that, so he have plenty of space for vodka models and spareparts in the suitcases and a tooth brush and deodorant in the inside pocket  :D :D :D Cheers mate, glad you like it, so far... ;):)

the suitcase for for my UK trip

1. 2 pair of underwear no...there is no room ah just one pair then  :-\

2.tooth brush & 1 T-shirt Jez 4055  :D

3.Seans models parts

4.Barrys models parts

5.Tris 7710

6.Tris 8210

7.Nicks 7810

8.My sell phones kit

9.My competition tractor no there is no room  :D :D :D

And this is suppose to be a holiday  :D :D

This is going to be my wedding chariot! What a stunner.

*Beware! Excited Hobbit!*

:D

I owe you one, a big one!

Uh oh... careful, they spit when they get like that.... and the hackles on their feet go up.... hairy little monkeys..... :-X

Looks great Mattias, really like it.... very 'unusual' spec... not seen a 2wd with front fenders round here... always thought that was quite a continental thing.... it is brilliant though mate..... what's that Tris...? You want me to have it? Well, you heard the man... ;);D

This is going to be my wedding chariot! What a stunner.

*Beware! Excited Hobbit!*

:D

I owe you one, a big one!

Cheers mate!  :D :D :D Ehrr... I wouldnt try that with my girlfriend.... :D :D :D;)

Uh oh... careful, they spit when they get like that.... and the hackles on their feet go up.... hairy little monkeys..... :-X

Looks great Mattias, really like it.... very 'unusual' spec... not seen a 2wd with front fenders round here... always thought that was quite a continental thing.... it is brilliant though mate..... what's that Tris...? You want me to have it? Well, you heard the man... ;);D

Thanks Simon.

Well, its pretty comon here, and the specs for Sweden and UK havent been that different over the years, so i take it for grantet that it was the same in the UK... :-[:-[ ;)

Good try mate... :D :D :D

traci is going to love that news tris :D :D bet she was hoping for a rolls or something

well what can i say mattias superb mate really are

Cheers Sean!  :) :) Errmm, is there anny difference ??? ??? :D :D :D