massey ferguson 690 conversion

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be spraying the ros landini cab and floorpan and wheels next i will be using the original britains wheels and tyres as according to my bible mf pocket catalogues the wheels and tyres were the same on the 590 as on the 690 they will be sprayed silver mist and the floorpan massey red as according to the massey colour card kindly given to me by my friendly parts chap at my nearest mf dealer,paul

This one is looking well already Paul :)

looking good ..i might try and do one myself ,have you a contact for the decal man please.

tractorbob here is henri walkers email adress

walkerparts@planet.nl

ordered his catalogue this week can't wait to see whats in it.

Looking great Paul... going to be a real pretty little thing ;)

you wont be dissapionted jamie tons of stuff,paul

I'll second that, had the Renault decals off him within days of first emailing, the quality is amazing and because one of them is going onto orange he's done me 7 different shades so I can choose the right one... he really is a top bloke.... catalogue is 'comprehensive' to say the least.... ;D

just put on the mirrors when i got in from work, no work tomorrow, so down to the mf dealer and pick up the paint, might be some pictures tomorrow night or sunday, mirrors a bit akward as when you buy them the copper wire goes right through the centre of the mirror on the mf 600 series the arm fixings are like what i have done so i cut off the copper wire and stuck the mirror onto the wire, cheers paul

post-1891-132639063437_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639063443_thumb.jpg