Ford 8100 with Shindler 4wd

have you any idea how annoyingly good at these tractors you are ? well just stop it , just stop it right now please , else we'll have no choice but to lock you away with nothing but MF chassis & casting , then me , marky & sean , will confiscate them as soon as you've worked you're magic  , see thats told you  >:(:D :D

got to admit ,this will be another stunning build from you

have you any idea how annoyingly good at these tractors you are ? well just stop it , just stop it right now please , else we'll have no choice but to lock you away with nothing but MF chassis & casting , then me , marky & sean , will confiscate them as soon as you've worked you're magic  , see thats told you  >:(:D :D

got to admit ,this will be another stunning build from you

Errr....It sounds lika a awfull and very mean punishment...Will stop this work immediatley :'( :'( :'( ;):D :D

Cheers Markus ;):D

Another vintage blue powerhouse! Sits well as it is now Mattias, looks good on those rims and tyres.

Finished now? :D

:D :D :D Thanks Tris mate. No, I wasnt allowed to go to the workshop today. :'( We are going to visit a house agent today. 8)

mattias , do you actually cast the cabs & roof yourself ?

Yes Marcus, and the floorpan and bonnet. :)

are the lord and master must teach this pupil the true way of the blue build.

master produces again :D :D

Cheers mate :)