My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here,s a sneak preview of another ***** of a build.ive done this pushoff buckrake for the front of a tractor for myself,its built from scratch in all brass..i was kicking myself today for not picturing it before it got primered as it looked even more complicated...i wouldnt be building another pushoff as the time involved is serious

I'll definitely second that last sentence Brian...... ;)

this is the prototype deerest and is also the finished build,i worked from photos and dimensions that are now engraved in my brain for scaling down standard sizes like 10ft /12ft etc......it is part of a forthcoming plan that ive had in my head for a year now,all i still have to do is build the new tractor to handle this buckrake and ive the rest of set up sitting ready to launch

yes lightland,ive seen that video....the swards are a bit decieving though,i think we,ve much thicker grass over in UK....the jf fct 1355 brochure states 225 hp as the max input for this machine although many youtube videos show bigger tractors on them..i recently made a 1355 for a man who has the real one and he thinks they are a bit overrated i terms of output....many customers keep me well informed on foragers and there performance and it seems the mengele are the machine for high and day in day out performance

this is the prototype deerest and is also the finished build,i worked from photos and dimensions that are now engraved in my brain for scaling down standard sizes like 10ft /12ft etc......it is part of a forthcoming plan that ive had in my head for a year now,all i still have to do is build the new tractor to handle this buckrake and ive the rest of set up sitting ready to launch

Wow! I think I would have got it wrong a good many times before finally getting wrong but carrying on anyway!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Archived