My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the kind words.....im now well into the builds of 5 x PATTERSON bedtillers which will be completed in time for the moira show...And a very big build indeed is looming in the shadows but more on this in time.....

ALL MF 70 MOWERS NOW SOLD.         I plan and list my model builds on this page long before they are due to commence, this means i have an exact number of how many there is to be made of each, i normally build only that amount and then never repeat the builds again, this leaves me always moving on with new projects which is what i prefer to do, i have a day job and model building is only done in the evenings and weekends and this means it would seriously set me back to keep going back and repeating previous builds...I have loads of fresh ideas in my head all the time and it will take my entire lifetime getting to them all......

anything is possible....ive still a few small things to do to the 6480 like the air box on top of bonnet etc.....ive started planning my moira display and ive a few items to build yet for it so the next 5 weeks will be very busy indeed

your 6480 does look very good,do you mind me asking who made the white bonnet decal?

I did a 6480 conversion and was supplied with a silver back ground colour on the mf bonnet stripe and was told by some that make decals that a white back ground can't be made  ???

decals made by Henri Walker, but i always send him very clear precise pics and sizes of what i need.. his stuff is top notch and he is constantly working on decals for my future builds, im always at least 1 set of decals ahead of myself because i hate having a batch of models complete and then having to wait for the decals to complete them although sometimes this is unavoidable

decals made by Henri Walker, but i always send him very clear precise pics and sizes of what i need.. his stuff is top notch and he is constantly working on decals for my future builds, im always at least 1 set of decals ahead of myself because i hate having a batch of models complete and then having to wait for the decals to complete them although sometimes this is unavoidable

Thanks Brian,I can try some projects now that I know who does these type decals cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some new models were built for moira, ill start with the simplest, this is a uh ROLLAND trailer which ive extended to accomodate 6 ton boxes which is ideal for running alongside a harvester, the axle has also been made to bogey and the  trailer resprayed.

DSCF1814_zps269d33b7.jpg

DSCF1811_zpsd17185ea.jpg

Archived