My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i started this at 11 o clock on a saturday night and at 3.16am i left the workshop with this built and ready to paint, so is say 5 hours from start to finish when the painting and completing is done

DSCF1754_zps303052e1.jpg

]p> <p>

there was quite a bit of getting ready to do for my moira display and potato gear isnt the easiest built. 4x patterson bedtillers were built which were pre-ordered... The REEKIE CONCEPT planter and the HORSTINE AGROBAND are now for sale but only as a pair....

yes, there will be pics of it all set up. I had so much stuff to take with me that i left without my camera, but mr softie will be uploading my entire set up onto this page when he gets home and settled in.It looked amazing all set up and required quite a bit of soil to make it work...i thoroughly enjoyed the show and in the 4 weeks previous to it its been 2 and 3am before ive been getting to bed and on the night previous to the show it was 3am getting last minute things done, its the small things that hold me back most. Potato planting requires a lot of machinery and my line up was

FENDT 818 on DOWDESWELL GRUBBER

FENDT 716 ON GRIMME RIDGER

FENDT 718 ON PATTERSON BEDTILLER

MF 6490 on REEKIE DESTONER

FENDT 718 ON GRIMME DESTONER

FENDT 820 ON GRIMME PLANTER

FENDT 718 ON REEKIE PLANTER

FENDT 820 WITH LOADER AND HOPPER filling the planters in the drills

MF 9407 with AGRI-WELD box tipper

Boxes were made by barry

the new holland 717 foragers will be my 1st forager builds of 2013......im having to cut down a bit on model building hours as recently its been getting later and later in the workshop and up in the morning again for work, ill end up burning myself out. I have quite enjoyed getting through my 2013 list of desired builds although some have given me problems along the way, and very soon the 2014 list will be compliled. i get many requests to repeat previous builds on a daily basis but unfortunately with model building only being done in the evenings and weekends i prefer to stick to my lists and build small limited batches of each chosen model and then never repeat them again, new fresh ideas keep the mind active and the hands enthuiastic, all my forthcoming builds are listed on my website and will be updated with a new list before a new year begins, this way folk know what im doing and when im doing it thus giving plenty of time to pre-order.

NOTE; VALLEY MODELS  can only commence with a model build after full payment has been received

This is the only system that works for me as my day job doesnt allow the financing of model building projects for which i find im always buying materials and donor parts and material costs are high in my particular chosen projects....

between now and christmas ive NEW HOLLAND 717SUPER and NEW HOLLAND 719/819 models to make. I f anyone wishes to have either then please pm as both will also not be again repeated.   and then my 2014 list will be listed in Decemeber

Archived