My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B O R said:

Ive currently started a new batch of rotavators, there is 6 in the batch and there all spoken for but I could fit another in at this early stage

Pm me more about them photo and price tks 

thank you...... I'm now working on a batch of 7 HOWARD rotavators, 1 of them is left for sale from the batch and they will be the 600 series rotavators, have to say I enjoy working on rotavators and bedtillers more than anything else and more may be built in the future but this will be the only batch of 600 series Howards that ill be building..  My last available rotavator model from the batch is a 100" version of the HOWARD 600 series

that welger looks lush brian  reminds me of my outfit in 1991 a D reg  CASEIH 1394 2wd welger bailer and a browns flat 8 sledge

then loading out the field with a C reg  CASEIH 1394  2wd  with quickie flat 8 grab ummmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

I just take one project at a time these days, at present I'm working on 7x HOWARD rotavators which will be finished next week, then ill be building some JOHN DEERE 1314 or 1315 mowers from the late 70s/early 80s era. A new potato planter will also be built soon to complete my own potato set up, and later in year a classic RANSOMES FAUN 2 row automatic planter will also be built, there are of course about another 20 ideas in my head but ill have to study them before a decision is made. I among others have noticed the slowing down of the model hobby but this suits me well as I don't do as much building now at the weekend as I used to due to family commitments and I still have a full time job Monday to Friday. I now do most of my model building in the evenings which is normally 8.30 to 2.30am Monday to Friday and this does take a lot out of you when you,re working a full time job and now and again the tiredness does catch up on me and tonight for example I'm having a night off to catch up on lost sleep, it was 3am last night before I got to bed and up again at 6.30 for work. I simply don't have the time these days to produce more than I currently do so I pick out my projects carefully and try to stay clear of huge jobs that would take months to get through, I will continue to announce my plans here on this page when projects have been decided upon

• 2 weeks later...

And now a 160" version with folding Ridgers, I have only 1x 100" rotavator left for sale from the batch of 7 and don't plan on building any more, these are the HOWARD 600 series rotavators with oil cooled heavy duty gearboxes 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i wanted this one but ive been talked into selling it, but ive another monster bedtiller planned for later on.. I originally looked at using the blades from the UH KUHN rotavator but on close inspection I realised just how bad they were and not a close match for the real machine so once again ive opted for my special brass etched blades to give the model realism

• 1 month later...

2x 4 row cup type planters from two different manufacturers have been painstakingly built and are now awaiting decals so will be along soon, at the minute I'm building some John Deere 1314/ 1315 and 1340 mowers, 1x 1314 and 1x 1340 models are still available

• 3 weeks later...

Archived