International CXT Pick-up

Well I took a risk and built a service truck with a 1/64th International Pickup. They are very hard to come by anymore and only certain Wal-Marts had them for only 4 USD  but even then they were hard to get ahold of so they now run about 20 US from dealers who bought a whole bunch at 4 dollars. (I went to 5 different Walmarts and none had them)With that said I was pretty nervous with this conversion but I think it came out alright. There are a few issues with paint but they are pretty minor. I still have a few more minor details to add but with this model I took a service bed off of an Ertl truck and cut the bed off of the red CXT. I then painted it a Green with metal flake and painted the handles silver. I also added a Moores service truck kit.

Before:

103_1030.jpg

After:

103_1149.jpg

103_1150.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys

Jamie: I used a little rattle spray paint can. I forgot how expensive those little cans are  :o I was going to do a red white and blue theme but when I got to the store for paint I decided to stick with one color.

Thanks Tris, I dug in a little deep on one end of the cab but a little JB-weld filled it in nice.  8)