Big Al

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tidy kit lad so whens the surpluss stock going on the website then

I've a fierce amount of updating to do to the website, I will push on with it asap, we never have surplus stock, jst stock and never enough of it ha ha!, now i'm happy we over produed for the show so ie able to carry some stock home for those who "seen" liked "thought about" then email me to buy  ;D

Some will appear on ebay yes to keep things rotating, in the meantime bear with me till i get all sorted the way it should be, Horsebox is still full of everything, hope to tidy workyshop and unpack tomorrow to see where i stand on stock levels etc . .

Nice set up Ricky :o Didn't the stuff I sold you make it onto the table ??? ???

We rotated stock around throughout the day,

as you can see we were getting it tight for room, that layout is 20ft long and 4 ft deep except at the far end were Marshall was operating is 8ft deep, next time i hope to add another few feet  ;D ;D

i was at the show why were all yous on the one stand why did you not take a stand each

Far more impressive looking this way too look at  ;) ;) ;D one stand 20ft long, 4ft wide is far more impressive looking, rather than 5-6 single tables  ;):D

All under one name too  ;)  :D