Some spring pictures from Holland update 02-05-09

ertlerik

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a very interesting drag hose manure aplicator.

015-9.jpg

017-9.jpg

018-8.jpg

019-8.jpg

020-7.jpg

021-9.jpg

That is it for now, i do not have a lot of time to go out and make pictures at this time, some of you might have noticed that i did not spend to much time on FTF lately, my mother is very ill and spends a lot of time in the hospital, so with work and family there is not much time left for the hobby.

Erik.

For what little time you do have to get on here Erik, I'm pleased. Your mothers health is above anything else right now and I wish your family all the best and some good health to your mother. Thanks for spending some taim taking the photos and then posting them up. The trikes are a funny looking thing, I think if I was driving the Ford I would fall asleep, it is tipped back like and old rocking chair!  :D Some fine soil where you are. The slurry applicator isinteresting, didn't know there were trialed versions.

For what little time you do have to get on here Erik, I'm pleased. Your mothers health is above anything else right now and I wish your family all the best and some good health to your mother. Thanks for spending some taim taking the photos and then posting them up. The trikes are a funny looking thing, I think if I was driving the Ford I would fall asleep, it is tipped back like and old rocking chair!  :D Some fine soil where you are. The slurry applicator isinteresting, didn't know there were trialed versions.

Just like Tris said Erik, and i I wish your family all the best to mate.(say hi to Marianne for me)

I will send you pics  :) :)

Great pics... thanks for sharing...

I wonder if that Ford is being starved of oil in the front of the engine... and the gearbox  :o - surely it can't be doing it any good to being constantly run like that - imagine the crank up the far end.... running in too much oil as well  :o